Thursday, December 22, 2005


Ok, the photo on the right is of the afghan I made for DH. It's in tunisian stitch, the very first one I ever made. It took me almost 2 years to complete it, hey, I never said that I was fast!!! The numbers at the top of it I added myself, they're the years that DE won the points championship. The pattern used to be online, but that particular website has disappeared! I still have to weave in those ends..........those thousands of yarn ends! The photo below is of my dear Angel. She's wearing a sweater I knitted just for her. It's my very first knit item ever!







I first started out knitting it with a pattern from a booklet called "Dog Gone Cute". There was one slight problem though, the largest chest measurement they gave was too small for my dog. So, once I had the pattern underway, I had to fudge here and there for it to fit her properly. Yes, it's a little bit big on her, but I actually wanted it to fit that way. She's a very active dog, and I wanted it to be free so that she could move without it binding her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home